What does a Visiting Angels Senior Caregiver do?
We help local seniors with a variety of services including transportation, grocery shopping, companionship, household chores, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, meal preparation, and much more!
Positions Available Include:
- Part Time and Full Time Hours
- Days, Evenings & Overnights Available
- Weekday and Weekend Hours Available
- Areas we serve: Springfield, West Springfield, Holyoke, Wilbraham, Agawam, Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Ludlow, Westfield and Southwick.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Annual Paid Training
- Local Clients in the Western Mass and Greater Springfield area – Close to Home!
- Great Management Support
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- HHA certification, CNA certification, Nursing Student, Group Home Aide or Clinical Experience
- Experience with “Hands On” Personal Care with seniors
- References from a Homecare Agency, Group Home or Assisted Living facility
- Must own a vehicle with insurance
- Clean criminal record