At Visiting Angels® Portland, we know that our caregivers are the backbone of our organization, working with compassion and dedication to meet our clients’ needs. As one of our caregivers, you’ll be supported by an amazing team who are always available to help and support your efforts. At Visiting Angels, we believe that dignity, respect, and kindness are an unwavering right for our clients AND our Caregivers.
What can you expect as a Caregiver?
We pride ourselves on helping Portland clients with services that include:
- Assisting with daily living activities, toileting and personal care
- Assisting care recipients with transfers and ambulation
- Non-medical services such as helping with errands, shopping, light housekeeping and companionship
- Meal preparation within care recipients’ diet, and assist with feeding as necessary
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- May assist with medication reminders and administration, after completion of company mandated medication training.
Why choose Visiting Angels Portland?
- Performance Bonuses & Recognition
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Company Paid 24 hour Supersport Gym Membership
- Company Paid Career Advancing Training Opportunities
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Compensation
- Mileage Reimbursements During & Between Shifts
- Paid Orientation
What are the application requirements?
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background screening
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
- Either 6 Months Paid Professional Experience in the Medical Field, 6 Months Experience in Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Independent or an Assisted Living Senior Community, or Education in the medical field: CNA, MA, PCA, RN or LPN
To apply, please simply submit your contact information and our hiring manager will contact you to get started!