We are seeking Caregivers in Beaver Dam to join our team IMMEDIATELY! Ideal candidates have:
- Six Months of experience is REQUIRED if you do not have a CNA certification
- Ability to drive a client as requested
- Willingness to take a pre-employment background check
Do you want to be a part of a world-class team and truly make a difference in people’s lives? Choose a caring career with America’s Choice in Homecare! Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI is looking for qualified, reliable, compassionate caregivers in Beaver Dam, Portage, Rio, Columbus, Reeseville, and Ixonia.
Are you looking for 20-40 hours/week? We want our caregivers in Beaver Dam to have a balanced schedule. Remember at Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI you can choose your own schedule!! As an experienced caregiver you know that clients need help beyond the normal 9am-5pm business hours. Caregivers willing to work some weekends and some evenings will have a greater opportunity to meet their requested hours for the week.
Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI is a Family owned and operated in-home care agency that is one of the most respected and nationally recognized agencies in the area. Our reputation for caring about our caregivers and clients is unsurpassed. Become a professional and vital part of this award-winning team!
Caregivers love to work for Visiting Angels Beaver Dam, WI! Here are a few reasons why:
- Paid training and orientation
- Benefits (Health Insurance is available after 90 days to Caregivers that work F/T – 30 hours/week)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit (no timecards!)
- Continuing education — We provide customized, small class size educational classes with the Visiting Angel’s owner, our staff, and other professionals from the healthcare community
- Paid shadow training
- Paid meet-and-greet with clients
- Caregiver Recognition Incentive Program
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive office staff and management team that will be there for YOU!
Work Near Your Home!
We look forward to meeting you!